Pages

One BIG Thing To Avoid If You Want To Become Rich


Photo Source:http://www.flickr.com/photos/10361931@N06/4728601014
Do you know that there are two kinds of debt? One (the popular to most people) is called Bad Debt. 

Bad debt according to Robert Kiyosaki is a money loaned to buy things that takes money out of your pocket (liability). 

One example is when I get a loan to buy a brand new sports car for my personal enjoyment. Since that sports car doesn't put money into my pocket, or simply I don't earn from  it then it's a Bad debt. 

The other debt is called Good Debt. (what most rich people have) Good debt is the opposite of bad debt. 

When I get a loan to buy a rental apartment and if from that apartment, I receive monthly income from my tenants...that's a Good debt. 

Do you know now what to avoid?