Pages

How To Achieve Anything Part 2 - Level Of Desire



This is part two of my post "How to achieve anything." I wrote in my last post that first thing to do to achieve your dream is to "be CLEAR on what you want". I also wrote there the importance of writing down your dreams.

In this post I will talk about the second reason why people don't get what they want. What is it? the reason is - "we don't want it bad enough."

There are different levels of desire.

The first level is the wish level. This is when people say "I wish to become rich"..and it ends there.Nothing happens.

Next level is the want level. In this level people say "I want to become rich"..better than the wish level, Some thing happen here,but not enough to get people achieve their dream.

Last level is the commitment level. People in this level say "I'm committed to become rich". This is level wherein you will do anything in order to achieve your dreams because you're committed to it.

Do you want to get anything you want?
Be committed to your dreams.