Pages

How To Become Successful In Anything Part 1 - Be Clear On what You Want.


Image Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/beekeepress

"If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King, Jr. 
Do you know why people don't get what they want in life? They would say: I want to become rich, I want to have a beautiful house, I want to have a brand new car,etc.but doesn't achieve those. 
There are two reasons for that. First, because they don't REALLY know what they want. In order for you to get what you want, you MUST be clear on what you want to get or happen in your life.

Here's what I did (Many successful people did this thing) I wrote down my wants/dreams on my computer using notepad haha..I wrote it in a specific way.

I didn't write "I want to be rich" or "I want to have a brand new car" Instead I wrote "I'll become a successful stock market investor, I'll look for a mentor to guide me in stock market investing" "I'll have a successful internet marketing business" "I'll have a healthy and sick free body, so I will exercise often, live a healthy lifestyle.." I Also made a photo collage of my dreams and set it as my desktop wallpaper.I also wrote my dreams on my mobile phone.

Why do this? Because when you write your dreams, it becomes a plan. If not then it's still a dream..
It doesn't ends there,after I wrote my dreams I always read them to remind me of my goals.